The Faculty of Landscape Architecture and Environmental Technology Trisakti University held Field Work-Lecture to Bangkok, Thailand
49 people of Study Program of Environmental Engineering, the Faculty of Landscape Architecture and Environmental Technology Trisakti University, Class of 2015 held Field Work- Lecture (KKL) to Bangkok, Thailand on January 29th until – February 2nd, 2019.
The Field Work-Lecture is accompanied by:
- Dr. Melati Ferianita Fachrul, MS as Major Head,
- Pramiati Purwaningrum, ST, MT as Major Secretary,
- Dr. Rositayanti Hadisoebroto, ST, MT as Lecturer,
- Tazkiaturrizki, ST, MT as Lecturer of Environmental Engineering.
The institutions visited are:
- ESBEC - Industrial Solid Waste & Wastewater Management
- Bang Sue Environmental Education and Conservation Center - Wastewater Treatment
- Department of Environmental Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
- Dingdaeng Wastewater Treatment Plant
Hopefully with the Field Work-Lecture students can directly see the real conditions in the field which are related to the implementation of science of environmental engineering.
(Source : IG@usakti_official)